SERVICES & PROGRAMS
- Daily continental breakfast and hot lunch
- Private showers & bathtub
- Computer access
- Access to clothing and household items
- Women participate in a community of support and gain a sense of belonging
- Silk Creations
- Yoga & mindfulness
- Access to health services
- Parenting program
- Community Circles
- Spirituality groups
Silk Creations is a social enterprise program within St. Margaret’s House that incorporates rules of the workplace, organization and problem solving skills, basic business skills, leadership and mentorship development. The creation of the hand painted/dyed silk scarves becomes a vehicle for all of these lessons. Our artists hand crafted all of the items presented in our shop.
The artists begin to see themselves in a new light and stride toward potentials and perspectives they once considered beyond their reach. The proceeds generated from Silk Creations help support further art programming at St. Margaret’s House.
Click the image below to visit our Etsy shop.