volunteer opportunities for individualsvolunteer opportunities for groupsinternshipsvolunteer stories
GIVE LOCAL MAY 5, 2015
Donate to St. Margaret’s House on May 5 and Give Local St. Joseph County will double your gift! This is a one day event where the Community Foundation of St. Joseph County will match donations. Here is an example of how it works: If someone makes a $1000 donation, $750 will be paid by the Community Foundation to St. Margaret’s House and $1250 will be placed in the St. Margaret’s House Endowment Fund held by the Community Foundation. The proceeds from the Endowment Fund pay out each year to help St. Margaret’s House in perpetuity. In this way any donation made as part of this event will help St. Margaret’s House now and in the future.
If you chooses to write a check:
- Write a check payable to: The Community Foundation of St. Joseph County
- In the memo line write: St. Margaret’s House Fund
- Date check any day between April 27 and May 5.
- Mail the check to St. Margaret’s House. We will hold your check here and bring it to the Community Foundation on May 5.
- You may mail a check now, just be sure it arrives here before May 5.
If you chooses to donate by credit card:
- On May 5, Go to GiveLocalSJC.org
- Click on St. Margaret’s House or type in our name in the organization box; make donation
- Or, you can call St. Margaret’s House on May 5 (574-234-7795), our development assistant who answers the phone will fill out the form for you.
For more information or to donate go to